Saturday, November 10, 2012

November Update

Everything is well here, moved our rabbitry to our new house. Hubby and my dad worked really hard to build the shed quickly before the real cold set in. It's not my dream shed but it works for now.

Going to the fall show over thanksgiving weekend in Lansing; really looking forward to it since I missed the last two shows at MSU. Hopefully I'll get some pictures because the place is awesome!

Have two litters due tomorrow, sun my doe that has lost her last litter seems to be ahead of the game as soon as i gave her hay earlier she quickly went to work and made a very nice nest. Spice on the other hand has made none, but she's always sneaky and builds it the last second before she births.

2013 is really going to be a big year for us, we already have planned to hit up several shows so hopefully all goes well.















No comments:

Post a Comment