Saturday, December 17, 2011

Goals for 2012

My biggest goal is to build on to my herd and get some strong lines going, I'd really like to get some of my own home grown's out on the show tables. Which brings me to another goal to attend more show's, this is so important to me, and I pray my schedule can intertwine well with the show season. We will be moving within the next couple months and I think I may build some cages, I saw some really awesome idea's and I think I can get my father or my crafty husband to build them. Just need to figure out how to get a tray built in because I'm really like the tray's. I have done the let it drop on the ground and sweep it up and it's just messy to me, the tray's demand my attention to clean them, so I don't put it off ever.

Another big goal is to obtain a Red buck, my husband and I will eventually save up enough for a real nice foundation buck, but we are just awaiting the right one to catch our eye. My castor's will come first, once we get a nice litter from lime and then hopefully Lacey we can really kick off with them.

Speaking of Lime she is due on Thursday so i am praying she delivers in her nest box. She will be well watched and I'm hopeful I'll catch her in time to make sure she is delivering in the right location.

I'm sure I'll come up with more Goals, but I really just want to continue to build on to my rabbitry and bring in some show winners!



No comments:

Post a Comment