Monday, December 12, 2011

Waiting on the last of the litters for 2011!

Brought my three hopefully pregnant Doe's into our attached garage where we can keep a better eye on them. With my work schedule, I have been extremely busy since I travel to work in the City. Hoping we have better luck with Lime who is due on the 22nd. We are rebuilding our nest box, making is more secure and more enticing for her to want to give birth in the box instead of the wire, so let's cross our fingers!

I'm realizing how much I really hate winter, water's are freezing now which really sucks. Rabbit's don't seem to mind the coldness, and the barn has been staying a degree warmer then outside, but still cold enough that the waters are freezing.

Sunburn due the 28th
Not much to report, Baby ( Alex's daughter) is staying nice and small which please's me. Looking forward to taking her to show's in the spring. She will be eight weeks old on Friday. Crazy to think how fast she grew. Now let's have more new babies so I have an actual show team for 2012!


Limerick due the 22nd

Strawberry due the 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment