Saturday, February 9, 2013

Introducing Asinaway's Polly Pocket


My last post I was talking about getting back one of my kits that I had given to my co-worker. Well here " She" is. Thought she was a he, but I had gotten the ear tat mixed up when I had given her to my co-worker and have never re checked the gender.

Absolutely love her, very compact, short ears. I'm shocked at what her parents had produced because not many of her siblings had ever been this nice, hence why i never kept any. Both her parents are gone now, so she is the last link to that line that i could get my hands on and I am excited.

Can't show her because her sibling had chewed on the tip of her ear but she will be kept for breeding. I will be looking for a buck to pair up with her, and then for this spring/summer she will become a momma, to bring in some fresh new jr's for me to show.


Beautiful ring color!


And a nice sweet face with a great temperament. 





No comments:

Post a Comment