Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Red trio made it to a week and one day old.....


I honestly did not think these two litters well the last of the kits from the litter would make it, there was just so many things stacked against them. So far so good, the three even the little one have nice plump belly's and berry is an over enthusiastic mother who constantly is checking on them as soon as one makes a sound she's in the box checking on them. I was thinking at first she would feed the two bigger ones and the poor little one would not get enough food, but oh boy dose it get food, it has a nice ole fat belly and seems to have grown bigger, but i think it will always be small which i have now grown so attached to it, I might even keep that one but it will all depend on how it looks as it gets bigger. I have decided to name her, I believe she is a doe Tiny Tina, but just in case if she ends up being a he i'll change it to tiny Tim.

Tiny Tina


Which reminds me I tried my best to sex them and got two Doe's and a buck, but I could honestly be wrong the gender parts sooo tiny. Let's just hope I am right.

Other new's I will be breeding my two castors Lacey and Limerick so I'm soo hoping for some successful litters from them for some June show babies. I need to go over my herd and really decide how many kit's from the litters I will keep or have room for, Really thinking about when we move I'll build some cages, saw some awesome ideas on the internet.

Anywho enough rambling here are some updated pics.


The fatty

Kissing on her cousin

All three, you can see the size difference, but all fat and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment