Friday, January 13, 2012

We now have vision!! The Red Trio.




This blog is just a dedication of the Red trio and how much they have grown in two weeks. They all have their eyes open, the little one taking her sweet time doing so. They are now jumping in and out of their nestbox and it is adorable. Tiny tina is still tiny and I have decided to keep her as long as she is up to standards and looks nice. I'm wondering though if she will carry on to have small babies when its her time to breed? I guess we will see when she is older, I may just keep her as a non breeder because I love her personality and wont have the heart to cull her. If she turns out not looking nice they she will go as just a pet with a no breeding contract. The other two, I have not decided which i will keep or if I will sell both, I am not 100% sure at this point because i cannot tell which will look good and which wont. But I do believe i have two Doe's and one buck. So Berry had a doe and sunburn a doe and a buck. One thing i am sure of they are adorable!!!!!

Momma annoyed that all the babies can now hop out and harass her. 



Raspberry

1 comment: