Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Lost a kit today.

Lost a Kit this afternoon, it had happened so fast we really had no time to do anything. It was Lacey's only castor, it was real nice so I'm kind of bummed that it happened. Last night it seemed fine, so I'm suspecting Enteritis. None of the other kit's seem affected, they are all active, eating, pooping fine, and drinking.

Also found out, that Tiny Tina is really Tiny Tim, I had thought a while back it was a buck, but then i thought doe, well now I am positive it is a buck. He just is more tiny, and I think took longer to develop those area's if that makes sense or is even possible. So since I really did not want to keep any bucks from those litter's he will be up for sale. I am going to another show on Sat so I'll try and sell him there, otherwise I'll hold on to him and make my final decision as he develops more.

 Don't have many bun related pictures but I like this one of my dog Dakota. She's such the little rabbit guard dog. She lay's by the cages most of the day.

Last picture of Lacey's castor, I'm bummed it was hiding in this pic.

Son's Buck Desp.

1 comment: