Sunday, March 4, 2012

New Mini Rex added to the herd!

Hubby and I were planning on showing our rabbits yesterday at the MSRBA, but just one thing after another went wrong, so we ended up still going but just looking around and buying things.

I ended up getting a 6 hole cage from planks, two 4 hole carriers ( which mind you, is so nice, I was getting tired of making them each time i need to transport). I also bought two new rabbits.

BC'S Rudy, a SR red buck who has two GC leg's. He's a real nice addition to the team, and I plan on showing him a lot more.


















Next is KD'S Spice, a JR broken castor. She will hopefully be a great addition to my Castors. Her dam has made very consistent nice looking kit's, so I'm hoping spice follows in her mothers foot steps.



The two set's of litter's are doing fantastic, getting big, starting to eat solid food's, and they drink a lot of water.



I sold Strawberry's buck at the show, my first homegrown that I have sold, makes me proud. Next if things go right ill start showing sun's little doe Tiny, she's looking very nice, has a clean red color.

We will be going to another show on the 10th at mason MI. this time making sure everything goes right!



No comments:

Post a Comment