Saturday, November 19, 2011

Going to my Second Show- The MSRBA Fall Show.

Very excited to get the chance to go to my second show in Lansing. I had really been debating if I was going to go, and I really did not want to go by myself. I'll be going with my good friend Hannah from Bella's Rabbitry. This show will be so much bigger then the first show I went to, so I'm glad I am not going by myself. It's going to be a blast and I'm looking forward to getting the chance to show Strawberry again with some real competition. It need to get some more show under her belt. I'm hoping she will do good, but I'm always happy just to show and enjoy all the company and learning.

Alex's babies are doing great, getting so big. Everyone else is doing fantastic and Lacey is due with her first litter on the 24th of this month, so thanksgiving day!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a good time at the show! Look forward to seeing pictures of the Thanksgiving babies:-)

    ReplyDelete