Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


Enjoying the holiday with the family and I hope everyone else is enjoying there holiday to! My rabbits penguin and Sunburn are going to be on their way to the Lansing show on Saturday, I myself could not go because of a family tragedy but Hanna from Bella's rabbitry took them for me and I am very thankful! 

Miss Lacey will be having her babies in the next 24 hours hopefully, she has a nest almost made just waiting for her to go into labor!

Alex's Kits are both Does and the one I kept the black doe is now named Asinaway's Bella Baby, or just Baby for short. Bella baby has two meanings, one from Bella's Rabbitry and another from my grandmother because Bella baby has always meant beautiful baby girl in Italian! 


No comments:

Post a Comment