Sunday, November 6, 2011

Is it time! Maybe?

Oh my Goodness, I am just going crazy with anticipation. I'm almost certain my Red Doe is in labor, I still don't know her well but she seems to not be acting herself at all. She's what I call a corner hugger, who well as the name say's sit's in the corner most of the day. Even when I first put the nest box in she still kind of hung out in her corner, until the last couple day's she has been hanging out in her nest box and now has refused to leave it other then to go to the bathroom. Her feed and water intake has seemed to go down in just a few hours, and her girly parts seem swollen. She's doing that growl that Does make, and being very territorial. Very much hoping to go outside tomorrow afternoon and see some babies.

Today is the 28th day, and her first litter she kindled exactly on her due date, so we shall see.

Nothing else to report, got weights on everyone, clipped toenails, and spent some time with Alex's babies, who are happily exploring their cage with mommy. What I love the most is they come out of their little corner as soon as they hear my voice.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment