Friday, October 21, 2011

Alexandria had her Kit's

Our Blue doe Alexandria had her little one's today, I had suspected something earlier in the week, but by last night I really did not think she was going to kindle. Well to my surprise on the one day I don't get out to the barn till late she had two kit's in her nest box. 

So very excited to have my first kit's born at my barn. Now I am hoping one is doe and one is a buck! That would be perfect, lol. Either way I'm just excited for healthy, and living babies! 

Alex is doing good, munching away on her hay. I'm so proud of her. And now she is officially retired after she weans these kit's. She made me proud, and now she can live the rest of her life relaxing and being a good Doe to my son. 

I will try my hardest to keep an updated progress on here of them growing up. 

1 comment: