Sunday, October 9, 2011

My First Post!

 I have never been much of a Blogger, although I have dappled in my own personal blog for a few years. Decided I would start a blog for my own Rabbitry.


The hubby took me to Mt. Pleasent today to pick up Two new Does from Jenni at two rivers rabbitry. It took us about two hours to get there but the drive was so worth it. I now have a Castor doe named Limerick and a Red doe named Sunburn.







 Really excited to see what they will produce. Right now they are with Hanna ( Bella's Rabbitry) Getting bred to her awesome Bucks.




Honestly cannot wait till March for the show in Lapeer. I'll have a lot more Rabbits to show, it would be a great birthday present to do really well there!

My goal by then is to get so much more familerized with the standard

JV

No comments:

Post a Comment