Monday, October 10, 2011

Brought Home Five Mini Rex Today.

It's so amazing that in just a couple months I have accomplished so much since opening up my Rabbitry. I have always owned rabbits but had never imagined that I could do something so exciting, so beneficial. I have vowed to never breed for just pet's, that I will strive to produce some nice show quality mini rex.

I brought home Three castor bucks, one white buck, and one blue doe from Hanna (Bella's Rabbitry). I turly appreciate everything she has done for me, and has really helped me bring my dream into something real. It's breeder's/owners like her that make showing/breeding rabbits so much fun and enjoyable.

If all goes as planned I will have three upcoming litter's! Really hoping these next weeks zoom by. I have not seen a kit in such a long time, and I am ready to start getting my own home grown mini rex so I have some show rabbits.

JV

No comments:

Post a Comment