Thursday, October 13, 2011

Everyone is Happy, Fed, and Settling in Nicely!

Everyone is settling in nicely and almost everyone is comfortable and happy. Sunburn my Red doe is still a bit stressed out from the move, and she has me slightly worried, but I got her to finally eat a bit today, so hoping soon she get's more into eating, because if she is pregnant then she will need her food.

Koda my new Castor buck cracks me up, he stretches out all comfortable and will only lift his head up to see if it's food time. I actually had the chance today to sit out there and watch him for a bit, boy dose he eat quick, no wonder he's 5lbs the boy loves his food!

It's interesting to see all the different personality's, people who say Rabbits are all the same are liars. For instance, Alex my blue doe, is so sweet, so laid back, and then you have Limerick my castor doe, she's spunky and it takes her longer to trust, then the boy's, Rusty is my Anti-social boy, he's fine with a quick scratch and that's it. But Desperoux would love if I rubbed him for hours.

I'm falling more and more in Love with Owning Mini Rex, I can now see why they are so popular and I can't wait to have some babies. It will feel good to have my First Asinaway Home Grown Mini Rex.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the add! Sunburn and Koda are adorable.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that's actually Strawberry and Lacey at their First show! :) I Love your blog though. All your rabbits are so cute.

    ReplyDelete