Saturday, October 29, 2011

Alexandria's Kit's are One week and One Day old!

Time really goes by quick, Alex's babies are already a week old. They are very strong, active, and I can finally tell their color's. A black and a castor. Now to wait the waiting game and see the genders. But for now I get to enjoy their company. I still have been bringing them in at night, and Alex is doing great with it. She's such a tentative mother, and immediately hops in to feed them, when I bring them back to her in the morning.

I expect their eye's open in a few more day's I can kind of tell the Castor is going to open it's eye's first. I have decided which ever one I keep, if it's a doe will be named Asinaway's Bella Baby. Now maybe I'm going to Jinx myself and both will be a buck, lol but maybe I'll get lucky! I am trying to keep all Doe's from my litter's since I have more then enough bucks at this time.

My other two doe's are due soon, the 8th of November, I'm really looking forward to some of my own Red's so we will see how that goes. I just may keep a doe and a buck from that one, but I'll need to think about that later.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment