Sunday, October 16, 2011

Thing's are looking up.

Sunburn is doing so much better, and is finally back into a feeding schedule. She had me so worried, I had worried I was going to lose her. But now everything is back to Normal, and she seems to be trusting me a lot more. I just really hope she took when I got her bred, I'm really looking forward to this breeding.

Actually I'm hoping all my Doe's Kindle because It will be perfect for me to have some more showable rabbits for March for our Second Show. I already have Two or three picked out, My beloved Strawberry, I believe Penguin, possibly Lacey which will be her last show because I think her ears are tad long to get her far on the show table no matter how nice her fur is, but I think matched up to my Buck Rusty they will produce some nice show winners.

 I will have Three from hopefully my litter's. So I will have a lot more to show from when I first showed. It's going to be amazing and I actually can't wait, although I will be a year older in March Yuck! ( did I ever say how much I hate getting older.) Anywho.. I think March will be a great kick of to the show season for me. 

JV

No comments:

Post a Comment